Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of doing the conversion to my car, noticed the gfx will work on my car without any modifications..and look pretty cool.

might as well do it while my car is in primer. also getting a new hood...for the maggie :D

I was also thinking of making a custom piece that goes in where it says z28, and have it say ls1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those are my favorite, that's why i went with a 91-92 camaro for my LS1 swap project.

My car is an RS so I'd like to replace all the RS emblems with just LS instead. I'm hoping to get it to look just like the RS so it doesn't stand out. If you change yours to LS1 be sure to post it!

·
Registered
124 Posts
The way how i feel about mods are its your car and that means you can put ypur own special touch to it to make it yours... but if it was my bird i would also have a custom bird on the hood still when iwas finshed just to keep the cars heart so to speak

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought some gfx from a junk yard today off an ugly teal rs. Anyone have a 91-92 parts car? I need the door pieces

·
Registered
124 Posts
**** when i had my Iroc i was going to switch it over and i couldnt find the door pieces and after i got the RS i got now i find them at hawks

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Looks pretty good.
I had a 82 Camaro that I bought some for, but never got the front and rear pieces or bumper.
92 style is my favorite from the 3rd gens.

·
Registered
34 Posts
FIREBIRD FOR FIREBIRD

LIKE PUTTING SCREAMING CHICKEN ON A CAMARO , WRONG, OR A ta HOOD SCOOP THRU H0OD OF A CAMARO, NO, LEAVE CAMARO ALONE

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks pretty good.
I had a 82 Camaro that I bought some for, but never got the front and rear pieces or bumper.
92 style is my favorite from the 3rd gens.
the gta has gfx around the bumpers and fenders, all i need now are the pieces that go on the doors.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LIKE PUTTING SCREAMING CHICKEN ON A CAMARO , WRONG, OR A ta HOOD SCOOP THRU H0OD OF A CAMARO, NO, LEAVE CAMARO ALONE
Is your keyboard broke? its not exactly the same, the gfx are just a minor part of the whole camaro look, where the bird and shaker make the t/a what it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts