Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is it as of right now. Its has a K&N intake and flowmasters. I bought the the black euro tailights and am going to be selling the silver soon.
Sorry for it being dirty, since it is at my grandpa's house.

I have somewhat big plans for it (once fix the problems), so here it is:
new trunk key opened
get stock turn signals
get a new gloss on roof
remove the red bowtie at back
Get the smoke headlight covers
Either get a paint job of the decal or buy new ones.
LT1 stainless steel nose emblem
billet grill and maybe paint it black
sell/trade the vett rims for some nice black rims

What do you guys think so far?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Today, I ended up taking off 3 layers of tint on both the drivers side and passengers side. At least it came off good. Now I'm waiting for the fuel injectors that I ordered to come in and maybe some new tint.

Also forgot to say that is a 6 speed.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually like the tails but absolutely hated the silver ones that was on there. Maybe later on I may sell those and get some black or smoke leds.

·
8,984 Posts
So what are you going to REALLY do to it?

I read what you posted, but you should know by now, the only changes that matter are the ones that make it go fast. (It does need a bath though!)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what are you going to REALLY do to it?

I read what you posted, but you should know by now, the only changes that matter are the ones that make it go fast. (It does need a bath though!)
Yeah but I want it to look great, although I really need to get a new trunk lock and fix the trip odometer.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd start by making it clean and reliable. Get it back to 100% and then start modifying.
Yeah, but I want to have plans for when I get finished and I also can't help but to think of what I will do.

I'm sorry, but those taillights fail....
Otherwise not bad! I wonder if I could do this to a diecast.
I knew some people won't like it but I wanted some black tails but I didn't want regular smoke. It just happened that my friend had some and needs some money for a project. I think it looks better in person also and trust me, these tails look a ton better than the prior one. Later down the road, I might get some black or smoke leds like I said earlier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts