Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I took Envy out and took some Christmas pictures so I could have a good photo for my Christmas cards this year. I was pretty inexperienced at the time...especially with low light situations. So here are the examples of the best I could do.

But since then I've learned a few things and added a couple of new cameras to my arsenal. So I'm really looking forward to getting some better Christmas pictures this year.

In preparation, I gave Envy a complete polish and wax treatment with Wolfgang Paint Polish and Dodo Juice Supernatural wax and I couldn't be happier with the results. She shines like she's dripping wet and and the metallic just sparkles. This week I will be taking new pictures and I will add them here when I'm done. :D

But in the meantime...does anyone else have a Camaro Christmas card picture that you would be willing to share with the rest of us? And if so please post away...

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And last year many members pointed out that their Camaros were in storage and they could not take Christmas pictures. So I wanted to show where my Christmas card picture wound up coming from this year.

Back in August...I saw a Coca Cola truck that was brand new so I got an idea. I parked Envy next to it and took a few pictures...

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Very nice.........Envy looks awesome :thumbsup: thanks for sharing

·
Registered
498 Posts
Way to go Hillary:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Very Cool H, Awesome Idea, maybe will try it next yr..

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nice like the christmas colors

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! But I wasn't fishing for compliments here...I was fishing for more Camaro Christmas photos. Oh well...I guess I'm the only one again this year. :(

It has been raining here all week so I haven't had much luck so far but here's one that I took at a friends house last week.

[URL="
[/URL]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts