• Other... explain

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So your driving down the highway and you see a Camaro. You might be in your other car or even in your Camaro is it...

A) passing most everyone
B) keeping up with other traffic at a steady pace
C) moving along slowly and enjoying the ride
D) other... Explain....

For myself I usually am in the slow lane just cruising along with not a care in the world enjoying the drive. So most likely you will be passing me.

This poll could also tell us in general how most of us drive and why Camaros have the rep that they have.

Dave

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
All of the above, including me. I try to stay as close to legal as possible, even when passing. I have a great driving record and low insurance costs!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
A little of all here too, but mostly maintaining or slower than posted. I tend to try to stay with the flow of traffic unless I don't really have anywhere to go, then it's a nice cruise. It's the P.O.S. ricers with the 55 gallon mufflers that try to look cool burning up the road. :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Now that you mention it , I ONLY see them driving in the opposite direction , that is strange.

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Daily, I come across 5th gen's going the opposite direction to/from work. When i do come across one going the same way, it's usually a club member(s) and we're heading to a club event/gathering. Get in line and make a 5th gen train :5thgendrive:

·
8,984 Posts
Most of the new Camaros can't keep up with my V, so they are at the most keeping up with traffic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts