Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some parts left over from some of the mods and changes I've done. I need to get these outta my house, so these will go to the early takers.

SOLD - 2010 SS Spoiler - stock, painted CGM - $60

Corsa Sport Cat-back exhaust w/stock cats - 2K miles on them, some scratches from my driveway that dont effect performance - $700

SOLD - Stock rear light bezels (set of 4) - $20

SOLD - Stock spedo/tach bezel - $20

Prices are negotiable, shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Only the exhaust is left, I have one interested party so far, but I'm still taking offers on it....

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prices reduced, again, last time I'll offer them up...

2010 SS Spoiler - stock, painted CGM - $60 - SHIPPED to You

Corsa 2.5" Cat-back exhaust (L99-part #14952) w/stock cats - 2K miles on them, some scratches from my driveway that dont effect performance - $700 SHIPPED to You

The free shipping is to the lower 48 states only, I'm already taking a bath here :) PM me an we'll make a deal.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
do you think you could snap a photo or 2 of the scratches on the cat-back? is it on the tips, mufflers, pipes? also, could you PM a price on it without the cats and without shipping?

i really would only need the parts after the resonators since i have the ARH headers & x-pipe. san antonio is on my route to houston and i'll be travelling that way several times over the next couple months.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts