Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I think it's IBM. Either way the pics look great.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Second pic from the bottom looks IBM with the lighting.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thats what I said originally. Either way the car looks awsome.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Second pic from the bottom looks IBM with the lighting.
Kinda, reflecting the sky gives that pic a slight blue hue. Don't get me wrong, the slightest shadow and IBM looks black. There were several people that swore my car was black when I had a different avatar. (the pic on MOTM)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yea just like everyone thinks my car is Red when it is in the evening sun......I know the feeling all to well.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I just told a new member that the pic he posted of his IOM looked VR, I think it was over-cast a little when he took the pic, all you need is a little blue light and people will swear that your car is red, even when you are the owner standing right in front of your car, I've seen it happen. :facepalm:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Me also. I was standing outside with a few other Camaro's and their owners and this lady pulled up in her SUV and said "I like the Red one" I turned around and we didn't have a red one on our line just yellow, black, IBM and my IOM. All I could do was a facepalm so I wouldn't get upset. One of the other guys had to explain to her it was Orange and I simply said thankyou for the compliment.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Everyone thinks my car is Yellow when its RALLY YELLOW :eek: :lol:

Glad to see the Nice pics for the moment while your car is clean.
I respect the work you guys with Black and IBM cars have to give to keep them clean.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts