Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK first off this is my first post here and i am not sure where to put this, so if it is in the wrong area please move it, and i am sorry in advance

But I got the green light to order a camaro from the comander (my g/f) And i plan on ordering it late jan or early feb.

Question 1

Can i get a blue SS. My dad has a blue 69 z/28 and i want a blue one with white stripes. Can it be done. I have seen yes, i have seen no. I was at the indy auto show and they didn't know anything really. So i am sure someone here can help.

Question 2

Anyone order one in indiana, if so where, and did they give u a good deal. i went to the dealership in town and he wanted 2k over msrp, and i told him to piss up a rope. I was thinking about checking up in indy. And ideas

I think that is all. Well one more, and word on a z/28????

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
1. Yes, both blue colors are available on the SS.

2. Sorry, I can't help for the Indy area.
There are others here from that area that might be able to assist though.

We also have 3 sponsoring dealerships here on 5thGen.org:
Classic Chevy in Texas, Newman Chevy in Wisconsin, and Mac Mulkin Chevy in New Hampshire.
Any of them would be happy to help you out. :)

You'll certainly be able to find a dealer to sell you one at MSRP.

Also - welcome to the site! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Definitely give Camaro Scotty a call at Newman Chevrolet, I think his dealership is located just north of Milwaukee.

Thanks in advance for supporting GM. :thumbsup:

And welcome from Texas! :5go:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
well since your questions have been answered all i have to say is hello and welcome from Houston, Texas...

oh ya there is no official word on the Z/28 but we will see...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, i e-mailed scotty to get some info.

And supporting GM isn't a question, u should see my garage lol.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
My local dealer said he'd sell at MSRP or lower. I'm sure a little haggling will save you some cash.

If all else fails the site sponsors here are THE way to go.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where is ur dealer at?

·
Registered
31 Posts
find a dealer you like on the net, I gave a $500.00 deposit at my local dealer here in Lafayette In. anybody that wants more than that deserves to piss up a rope

1 - 10 of 10 Posts