Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
well i mean, its a ricer, no dispute...

But I can respect the work he put into that purpose-built drag racing Civic..

Dont get me wrong, I think that he shoulda used that money he put into that hamster cage to buy a real car, but hey I respect anyone who builds their car.. Most ricers just slap on a few stickers, a 4 different rims, a half chewed body kit, a coffee can muffler and an AEM Intake and call it a race car. (I like to call these people Paul Walkers)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He claims that honda has 600+ hp. But it dynoed at 165hp a few weeks ago. He dumped like 8 grand in parts into it and it lost HP. He can't put more than 4lbs of boost to it now and it dynoed at 135hp.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Most ricers just slap on a few stickers, a 4 different rims, a half chewed body kit, a coffee can muffler and an AEM Intake and call it a race car. (I like to call these people Paul Walkers)
Paul Walkers! Priceless! :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Wouldn't ever buy from him, but that civic moves... though he should've done an import classic like the supra.. his spelling's about the only funny thing on the site (besides the background "music")...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
He claims that honda has 600+ hp. But it dynoed at 165hp a few weeks ago. He dumped like 8 grand in parts into it and it lost HP. He can't put more than 4lbs of boost to it now and it dynoed at 135hp.....
sounds like he put too much through it and blew something... and that's why i like chevys better.. :D

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
If you're talking about the Honda Civic Hatch in the video, he's pushing more than 165.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

epic, colossal...FAIL.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
pretty respectable 10.22 1/4 mile based on the civic in the vid.but nah I'd much rather go to a local spedd shop and get parts.cuz in case of defective parts or something

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
HELLO AND WELCOME TO OUR PAGE BST TUNING FOUND IN THE LATE 2008 BY JUAN VARGAS BETTER KNOWN AS JAYKO BST HAS GROWN IN THE IMPORT WORLD TUNIN CARS SUCH AS THE BIAGIO TURBO EK CIVIC AS WELL AS MANY OTHER.BST IS AND IMPORT COMPANY SERVING YOUR EVERY IMPORT NEEDS IN ALL TYPES OF RACING WETHER YOUR TRYIN TO DRAG DRIFT OF RALLY WE CAN ACOMIDATE YOUR NEEDS ..
Seriously, how can one continue looking at his web site after reading that? I underlined the misspelled words and italicized the failed grammatical constructs for emphasis.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts