Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Airaid V2 tube arrived in time to be painted with my engine cover and I am so pleased with how it all turned out. Check it out! :D

[URL="
[/URL]

I love the hood because it forces air to my CAI...without it...I'm not too clear on where the air was supposed to come from. :confused:

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
544 Posts
It looks great! I love how everything under your hood is painted to match the exterior of your car :thumbsup:
I'm also digging the Stingray :cool:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
did you consider tint film on the headlights and fog lights instead? i just think GTS is stupid for putting their logo in WHITE on a BLACK part that is meant to add stealth to the car... that white logo sticks out like a soar thumb!

i had these covers on my 94 Formula tail lights... not by choice; it was the cheaper route to cover up the busted tail light i had!

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Looks good! :thumbsup:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the GTS logo on the blackouts a sticker that's removable?
A few minutes of elbow grease should take care of that. :)

However, I do agree. A white logo on something you're intending on blacking out is indeed silly of GTS.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Looks good! :thumbsup:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the GTS logo on the blackouts a sticker that's removable?

However, I do agree. A white logo on something you're intending on blacking out is indeed silly of GTS.
i don't remember but IIRC, it is part of the plastic molding process and is embossed on the piece, meaning it is permanently there, but you might be able to get by with some rubbing alchohol to remove the white and camoflauge the logo

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The pictures were taken 5 minutes after I got home from the dealership last Friday after a long day of work. Scraped them off with my fingernail Satuarday night.

At Cars & Coffee on Saturday morning...everybody kept asking me if those were my initials. :lol:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Still my GM dealership P&B shop. I shamed them into doing a better job. And they did this work for free...I just told them what I wanted.
Excellent, that's even better. Now they will know that they should just do it right the first time and have a happy customer to start with :) Way to stay with it :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
looks GREAT.:thumbsup:

I'm starting to think that you like green?;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks very nice! Now did you paint it yourself or have a shop do it for you? It all looks great and don't down play the horsepower. I mean 312hp is nothing to laugh at and the JRE Dyno test proved the Airaid kicks you up another 15 or 16hp and more torg.
I've never seen that type of ram hood before. What brand is that?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts