Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Hey if you get a chance read this little article about a little dealership in Grapevine TX :thumbsup:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/bus/stories/DN-Autos2_07emp.ART.State.Edition1.4a5c5cb.html
Great news for Classic Chevy and that area for sure.
Just a very small part of the overall situation however. I'd imagine the local economy isn't doing as bad as most of the country, not sure what the median income is there either, I'd guess higher than most places are doing.

Again, great for that area, but the overall situation is in bad shape :(

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric...define "little"...from what I hear, nothing in TX is tiny... :lol:

Thanks for the good news!
"little" = 22 acres and only 2600 new Chevy's on the ground :eek:
*note- we only sell Chevy's on this 22 acres. We have a Hummer and Used Car lot down the Highway about 1/2 a mile sitting on an addtional 10 acres :D

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great news for Classic Chevy and that area for sure.
Just a very small part of the overall situation however. I'd imagine the local economy isn't doing as bad as most of the country, not sure what the median income is there either, I'd guess higher than most places are doing.

Again, great for that area, but the overall situation is in bad shape :(
We are not that far out of the norm our unemployment rate is 7.1 vs. 8.0 nationally. Don't get me wrong our sales are down about 45% ytd :( but we know that GM will come out of all this STRONGER AND BETTER than ever!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats to you and the team. Nice to hear good news for a change. Keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts