Yeah, you're seeing that correctly :lol:

These were a must, especially after the lil backing-up incident :(

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little vinyl for appearance's sake ;)

Milady bought the spears for me on Xmas, the deck decal I designed and cut myself. Anyone guess where the inspiration came from? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
The vinyl is sweet!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Time to lose those biganuglies hangin from the back- no more bathtub mufflers. In fact, no more mufflers at all ;)

Deleted the resonators and the mufflers, replaced the tips with turndowns, and the OE H-pipe with a Magnaflow X-pipe :roxor:

The result was a great note without drone or excessive noise intrusion when the tunes are up. All this was just icing though, the whole point was to give the beast a VOICE!

A little video may help :D

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had to feed the beast a little, and since there's just no way in hell I could afford an S/C, Airaid fit the bill nicely.

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next came a custom tune From Ted at JRE :roxor: (which comes HIGHLY recommended for all you L99 drivers out there BTW)

-and some gill inserts. Somewhere along the line I forgot to mention the ceramic tint- 15% rear, 35% sides, and the silver bowties :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Very Nice Job, sounds & Looks GOOD!!!!! I know Ur having fun with all the Mods huh....

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yeah I keep telling myself I'm done spending for a while but that's not really happening, I keep finding stuff to Spend $$ on.... LOL

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, so this came in thursday. Slimey eBayer took me for a ride on this bar, and took over a week to ship the MFer from a city FOUR HOURS away from me. His listing was for "Sway Bars" and showed a picture of 2 bars/bushings, and the price was a bit high for a single bar, but very low for a full set. I failed to read the fine print in time, and got stuck paying about $40 too much for this rear bar only, and like I said took alot of waiting/pestering to get what I paid too much for.

SO, could be happier, but here it is. Ordering a front bar straight from BMR on Tuesday.

Gotta figure out how to time the bushes, then install begins :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Support our sponsors ------->>

A dirt cheap part from an unknown ebay seller is not worth the risk most of the time. Sometime you can get a great deal, but usually..not. I do check ebay, amazon, and some other sites before i buy parts, but most of the time, especially if you call the shop, you can get the right part, for the right price, with the right service right here from the companies that are here to support us. Really, next time, check with our sponsor companies first, then try to beat it with your other ideas.

Car is lookin good Revo :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Support our sponsors ------->>

A dirt cheap part from an unknown ebay seller is not worth the risk most of the time. Sometime you can get a great deal, but usually..not. I do check ebay, amazon, and some other sites before i buy parts, but most of the time, especially if you call the shop, you can get the right part, for the right price, with the right service right here from the companies that are here to support us. Really, next time, check with our sponsor companies first, then try to beat it with your other ideas.

Car is lookin good Revo :D
Good advice... Ordering my front bar straight from BMR next week :D

1 - 20 of 126 Posts