Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight I was watching Knight Rider and saw the Commercial with www.The2010Mustang.Com come across the screen it made me wonder so after the show just as millions of Ford people did im sure I went to it.
Its another one of those sites that an automaker puts out showing bits of info up until they unveil the next vehicle.....you know another one of those sites lol :D So lets see we have seen a Hood and basically we have seen the frontend and can put together a car with common sense from what they have given us. The site says 48 days until they unveil hmmmmm imagine that around the same time GM wants to give us some pricing lol WOW how ironic.

Here are a few pictures I found...... that bulge we saw on the new stang hood is scaring some..... yeah it is me but then I asked myself GM hasnt let us down yet....... will they come through again after the new stang spreads its legs for the public ? Who knows perhaps until we get through these next 48 days here are some pics to glance at..... exterior isnt bad imo , the grille work has a little GT500 look to it and the interior not digging it after I have seen the Camaro in person :patriot: but that 400hp ??????? they are saying that is yet to come hmmmmmmmmmmmm we will see we will see question is that bulge in the hood still scaring yall after what we have seen now ?

2010 Mustang ??????

And the next Gt500 they say ????? .......

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
even the camo looks gay

not that there's anything wrong with that.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just when you thought they could make the mustang any uglier. Well I think they were successful, that is the worst paint job I have ever seen. JK :rotflmao:

·
8,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks pretty much the same..with very few changes.

Ya know Ford Critisized GM in the 90's for using the same basic look on the camaro from the early 90's to its late death in 02..you know when we changed in 1999 to the New Camaro by changing the frontend and the new lS1... how can they when they are basically doing the same thing gm did by there camaro and taking a 05 mustang changing the grille work up a little and dropping in a new motor and calling it a NEW Mustang !!!!!!!!!!!! I guess the Shoe fits different on the other Foot now huh ? Oh well I thought that was funny lol

·
8,984 Posts
correction....New camaro in 93 and then a remake in 98.....

I liked the latest Mustang, but this sh!t looks ridiculous, the tail lights are dumb and the interior is sparse......looks like a ford truck......

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I liked the latest Mustang, but this sh!t looks ridiculous, the tail lights are dumb and the interior is sparse......looks like a ford truck......
yeah...but OMG...the gas cap is on the drivers side...I'm buying one.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
headlights are too squinty. the kink in the rear taillights is gay and the interior looks the same: dollar store- fisher price quality. The camo looks like packing peanuts.

P.S. the body shape looks EXACTLY the same......

but other than that......................................

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
It's appropriately painted like a cow....

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank Yo97u 54inches for the Years !!!!!!!!

I see most of you are saying it looks the same !!!!!!! just my point lol
Funny how when we changed over from the 93-97 to the 98-02 look with very little changes we got $hit for holding the same look for so long.....I guess now its ok to do that hahahahahaha.

That just shows you how hard it is to come up with New idea's :D

Another reason why I never liked the retro idea mustang and Challenger went so far with !!!!!!!! you repeat yourself and have no where to go with it lol

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hate it, say whatever you want about it but the fact is Ford is a serious contender and you can not ignore that. Despite Camaro's constantly being over all better cars, the Mustang has dominated this car market for years now and what do they do? They "redesign" it and are hyping it up for release around the same time as when the Camaro makes its debute.

An obvious move, and of course a smart move.

I'd would be a liar if I said I wasn't worried about Mustang sales hurting Camaro sales but lets hope people see the light and buy a Camaro instead of a Mustang. It wont be easy, Ford already has good momentum with the Mustang but I have faith in GM! :patriot:

Camaro's can already beat Mustangs on the track and on the strip, lets hope they can beat them in sales!

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
We alredy knew going in that the 2010 Mustang is simply a MCE, just like the 1998 Camaro and Firebird were.
So the small changes are not surprising at all.

MCE = mid-cycle enhancement, Camaro will get a MCE in 2014? (my guess)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm hoping we can beat them in sales but for some reason I see that to be something in the line of lets say pulling teeth from an Aligator !!!!!!!!
mustang has been around longer and there are a lot of stupid mustang nuts out there.
However when I saw the new camaro I saw 1 thing !!!!!! Qaulity from the interior instrument panel to the detailed in the taillights.

We can only hope the pricing will help GM acheive this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts