Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
That's for posting those Octane, I still really want to see those colors in person, but seeing those makes me feel a lot better about the aqua blue metallic.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I seriously hope it does look like that...... anything else would be......like...... un camaro-like....

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I know what a colorado is.
They already have the 5.3l V8.
But it still gets poop MPG and has a 4spd auto.

Been a lot on my mind for the past few hours and I put silverado on accident.
The Colorados don't have the 5.3L yet, just the 2.9 I4 and the 3.7 I5. The M5 tranny is only available with the 2.9 I4 and the A4 tranny is available with both engines.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
where is jinx!!! he is a hardcore blue fanatic
He's just bought a house and is mis-placing himself at the moment. He will be back soon. Just have your pitchforks and torches ready, in case he takes too long. We will assemble near the black Suburbans at Tim's house, and go from there.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am likin the blue, but still wanna see it in person. Asked a local dealer here to call me when a 09 aqua blue Colorado comes in....prolly try to sell it to me!:lol:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
He's just bought a house and is mis-placing himself at the moment. He will be back soon. Just have your pitchforks and torches ready, in case he takes too long. We will assemble near the black Suburbans at Tim's house, and go from there.
I"M SOOO there!!!!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts