Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a carbon wrapped door/dash insert black in color ($450) and door inserts carbon fiber wrapped door insert red in color ($350). Neither set has ABL, and already cleared. All parts have been wrapped with real carbon fiber, and cleared. The clear is good but can be better, all you need to do is lightly sand and re-clear.

I have a kooks exhaust 2.5 inch cat back system for sale, great shape. The tips were cut off and pipe painted black to work with the GM factory rear GFX. The exhaust is in great condition and include all clamps. Nothing wrong with the exhaust I decided to go a different way. If interested please PM me and pics will follow. Not sure what to ask so please make a reasonable offer if interested.

I have a spare tire kit for sale. Bought it from another member and just looking to get what I paid for it. I have never used it and want to get rid of it. I think the going price is around $325. Can send pics via cell phone to those who are serious. ALL PARTS ARE INCLUDED.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Where you are located?
I am assuming this is off of an SS. Is that correct?
Throw me/PM a starting point on what you want for the exhaust.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts