Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
John sent out this message in response to his introduction to the Camaro community:

Pay attention to the Transformers DVD announcement. :D
(we've already covered that info here, but it's good to hear it again!)

SUBJECT: Thank you for all your messages and thoughts...

To all my new Camaro friends:

I must admit that I've been a little overwhelmed since Scott sent his introductory message. I knew Scott's messages reach a wide and very passionate group of Camaro lovers. What I did not realize was how quick a response his messages generate. Within an half hour of Scott's message, I received 50 emails welcoming me to the group.

I want to thank everyone for their messages of support and welcome. I apologize I am not able to respond personally to every message, but due to the sheer volume I have received over the last four days, it is just not possible. Hopefully you'll accept this message as confirmation that you are on my new (and continuously updated) distribution list.

One piece of news I believe is already being circulated that I can confirm is Chevrolet's involvement with the upcoming "Transformers" DVD launch. In the DVD, you will find a special insert from Chevrolet. Open the insert and you find a website address to register for a chance to win one of three actual production versions of the Bumblebee Camaro. The website will offer you the opportunity to sign up for information on the upcoming Camaro launch.

The DVD and the website will be available on October 16, 2007. The sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the U.S. and Canada, except in the Province of Quebec, over the age of 18. Make sure you sign up to win a very unique Camaro and for updates on the launch including upcoming Camaro appearances.

There is a lot that goes into a launch of a new vehicle; therefore, I can not promise you'll receive as many updates from me as you will from Scott. However, between the two of us, I'm sure we'll keep you posted on developments.

Thanks again for your continuing love of Camaro.

John Fitzpatrick
Marketing Manager - Camaro

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
So I wonder when the DVD contest ends, and (more importantly) once I win the contest, where can I pick up my new Camaro. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Let me know where, because I'll be there getting mine, too. There are 3 after all.

·
Registered
330 Posts
hopefully only one registration per person, so it will be fair to all of you when i hire a mob of people to submit thousands of registrations with my name on them HAHAHAHAHAHA lol ;) just kidding

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
lol sounds like we got another friend in the group..and hope someone here gets the winning car..

Like me ;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Looks like everone I know is getting a Transformers DVD for Christmas, after I carefully open each one and remove the "special insert".
:lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks like everone I know is getting a Transformers DVD for Christmas, after I carefully open each one and remove the "special insert".
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing :rotflmao:

Well, even if it's one entry per person that is my wife and I....

Probably should be one entry per household.

Awesome to know though!

·
Registered
330 Posts
yes, cuz not only do i have a wife, but 5 children :D

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
...wife, 2 kids, a mom, a dad, a brother, a brother in-law, a neighbor, an employee, the mailman....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes, I think this TF movie will be like Some kind of monster by Metallica. I will buy 12+ copies to try to get the "golden ticket" or whatever and end up pawning/ giving away most of the copies of the movie after I get what I need.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i think after hearing about this, they will be rioting in the stores like with 'tickle me elmo' breaking each others legs for the last copy. maybe we should keep the secret a secret, and less people will buy it, therefore bettering our odds. better yet, we hoard all the copies and hide them in our basements with the bodies and all the other secrets we hide HAHAHAHA...

oops did i say that

just kidding, really, you can even check my basement! 'just stay out of the garage!! :))

·
Registered
330 Posts
i havent bought it yet. "have seen it 3 times already" but there is a link on 5th gen's homepage to sign up for the contest

·
Registered
357 Posts
It would be cool to hear that a member from this site won a Camaro, atleast it would stay in the 5th Gen group.

SF
Rick

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
It would be cool to hear that a member from this site won a Camaro, atleast it would stay in the 5th Gen group.

SF
Rick
I'll send pictures when I pick mine up, then. :D

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Its rigged, Im just waiting on completion.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i finally bought the dvd. its the special edition with 2 dvds (wide-screen).
there was no GM insert in mine either.

but i registered at the website days ago so im good ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts