Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are thinking of posting any of the following, please stop, take a deep breath, take a walk around the block, and, well, don't do it. It's all been said before; not everyone has to say it!

I will speak for myself. As someone who frequents a number of car forums, I give 5thgen.org a lot of credit for keeping the trolls, haters, and personality defectives at bay.

But please, there are still some of us relatively normal types who need to exercise just a little more self control. So no more posts that include:

1. People who pay a dealer markup have "more money than brains."

2. A greedy dealer sold my car out from under me.

3. Someone got his/her car sooner than I did and that is not right.

4. I want my car right now, boo hoo. I have to wait.

5. I can't really spell but I'll just write a whole page to prove it.

6. I'll never pay a dealer markup, blah blah blah.

7. Did I mention how evil and greedy dealers are?

8. That markup thing. Geeze.

9. I am really someone who appreciates this car, not like those yuppie scum with more money than brains who pay a dealer markup and are not in the military--thank you for your service by the way!

That's it. Carry on. [Meant in good humor!]

:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Perhaps you would like to post what is permissible? It looks like a much shorter list.

·
Registered
237 Posts
If people can't rant somewhere they might blowup or go postal on some poor salesman at a dealership.:rantsw::twak::boxing::nutkick::runaround::nana::bat::poke::BangHead::angry:

·
Registered
193 Posts
The only one I disagree with is a greedy dealer sold my car out from under me. I only disagree on that one because it should be broadcast which dealers are people you should not do business with. Those kind of dealers are the ones that should be part of the 1700 going out of business. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The only one I disagree with is a greedy dealer sold my car out from under me. I only disagree on that one because it should be broadcast which dealers are people you should not do business with. Those kind of dealers are the ones that should be part of the 1700 going out of business. Just my thoughts.
Yes, that is the one I did not like at all. It should not be on the list. If a dealer does sell someone's order out from under them, people need to hear about it.

Also, I think the "dealers to avoid" list is a good thing. Dealers trying to make a quick buck at the expense of long term good reliable GM customers is not acceptable. Some dealers will have you believe that EVERY dealer is charging a markup. We need to make the novices aware that there are plenty of dealers out there that will give you a fair deal.

-Brad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts