Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute to thank Ron at Macmulkin in Nashua, NH for helping me get a status on my order and calm me down about my dealership yesterday. Even though i did not order through them (Though I would have if I knew about them sooner!) Ron was glad to sit with me for near an hour checking on my order, and just talking about the Camaro and Corvettes in general.

If you are in the New England area and haven't ordered yet, no one is more knowledgeable and courteous than Ron and Tommy Jr. They are even having a Corvette/Camaro show soon.

Thanks guys, I know where I'll be getting my C7 from down the road! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
You are Welcome, Doug!

Doug,

You are welcome! I am always glad to help out ANYONE who has a Camaro on order! I hope the GM hotline # was able to reslove your issue.

It was a pleasure showing you and your wife around our facility. I think you should get her that Yellow Vette Coupe, she REALLY Liked it! AND she has "patiently" put up with your Camaro insanity for how many months??? LOL.

In reference to our Camaro/Corvette show it will be on Saturday, 9 May 09 from 11 to 3ish and more details will SOON be posted. (Along with pics from last year)

We will have at LEAST one SS and hopefully one V-6 to let people see and sit in at the SHOW!!

We still have a couple allocations left from our original group if anyone wants to get in a price-protected order.....Give me a call and leave a message or MacMulkin (603-888-1121 ext 141) or e-mail me at [email protected].

Ron

·
Registered
2 Posts
MacMulkin Chevrolet Supporter

After reading multiple comments in various forums regarding the lack of product knowledge and/or poor service being provided by their dealerships, I felt it was only fair to make an opposing comment about my experience with MacMulkin Chevrolet.

I ordered my 2SS on Oct 30, 2008 and upon referral to Tommy, Jr and Ron, I couldn't be more pleased. Ron is a true Camaro enthusiast and clearly wants to take great care of his customers. If he doesn't know the answer to your question he will do everything possible to get it for you and in a timely manner. Their service commitment was recently validated for me when I received a response to an email inquiry from Tommy, Jr. while he was on vacation in Florida!

If anyone is in the market for a Corvette or Camaro I would highly recommend they contact Tommy, Jr or Ron at this dealership.

[email protected]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tommy has a good rep over on Corvette forum as well and sounds like they are offering the same quality experience for the Camaro. I wish there were more Chevy stores like theirs. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts