Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are so many dead,missing and suffering and it's not over. Now for the second time in life of some Japanese people they are staring at the threat of another nuclear disaster. I have never been anywhere in the world that celebrates the American culture so profusely unlike so many other countries that harbor hatred toward America . They are a kind and humble society and need a prayer or two.

It all goes out to you from deep in my heart that weighs heavy.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yes it's a Sad Sad event that happens anywhere in the World... Our prayers go out to them!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I was awake when the news first broke around 1 a.m. Eastern Time...watched it all unfold on CNN for two hours after that. It's horrifying, but I think about it all the time, wondering how they can even recover from that. It definitely makes you appreciate life a whole lot more.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
There are so many dead,missing and suffering and it's not over. Now for the second time in life of some Japanese people they are staring at the threat of another nuclear disaster. I have never been anywhere in the world that celebrates the American culture so profusely unlike so many other countries that harbor hatred toward America . They are a kind and humble society and need a prayer or two.

It all goes out to you from deep in my heart that weighs heavy.
I was awake when the news first broke around 1 a.m. Eastern Time...watched it all unfold on CNN for two hours after that. It's horrifying, but I think about it all the time, wondering how they can even recover from that. It definitely makes you appreciate life a whole lot more.
I was up too...and to see such a tragedy unfold is both startling and humbling. I urge everyone to give to the Red Cross by sending the text "REDCROSS" to 90999. That will result in $10 donation to the Red Cross specifically for the Japan relief efforts and the charge will be added to your phone bill.

Currently only 23 million dollars has been commmited worldwide to the Japanese disaster relief while in the same 4-day time period 123 million was raised for Haiti and over 150 million for the Katrina disaster. We are all god's creatures...please do what you can! [URL="
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Amen!...but it is far from over. They need all of us more than ever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts