Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a email my Dealer copy me on along with about 30 pics! enjoy!
Pat

I hope your dealership representatives had a great time last night at the Mets drive away event at Citi Field. Here are some pictures from the event I thought you might appreciate or could use on your dealership web site.

Please check out the accessories on the Silver Camaro below. It looked awesome at the event! I would suggest you follow up with your GM Accessories Distributor (Vehattire or Vehicle Outfitters) and dress your Camaro up as well, General Motors accessories can be a additional tool to help drive departmental profits.

Eric Bresinski
District Sales Manager
Dover, New Jersey

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
See this is what gets me going. They can produce all these cars for events but yet can't get pre-orders out. No wonder the future of GM hangs in the balance they rather chase a maybe sale rather then fulfill a sale.
/rant

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow.

betcha those are all dealers cars...to the showrooms after the event. My dealer said they were getting one from citi-field...guess that's what she meant.

See this is what gets me going. They can produce all these cars for events but yet can't get pre-orders out. No wonder the future of GM hangs in the balance they rather chase a maybe sale rather then fulfill a sale.
gotta market the car...the pre-orders are already sold...it's just marketing. They need to sell more than just the 14k pre-ordered cars.

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts
This was the Camaro kickoff for the NYC Metro area. These are the first 5th gens to arrive in the majority of the local dealerships.

Normally Chevy's been doing the drive aways at Javits on the first Friday of the shows. The Camaro's weren't ready yet back in April.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts