Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Do they only have 1 license plate, or are they just computer coloring this car? Jinx, you've been awfully quiet, are you working for GM now?

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
What is the weight to these car's compared to the mustang gt ?
You've got 2 choices, wait until Monday to find out the real answer, or add up all the distinctly different numbers that every car magazine is spouting as accurate, and divide to find the average and it will still be off by +/-132 pounds.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
You've got 2 choices, wait until Monday to find out the real answer, or add up all the distinctly different numbers that every car magazine is spouting as accurate, and divide to find the average and it will still be off by +/-132 pounds.
Yeah ok gotcha lol I Think I will wait for monday lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Pretty slick stuff. This is definitely the begenning of the push for a popularized V6.. And Octane, what do you mean 'we'? YOU already know. :p

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"We" as in "We the people of 5thGen.org" :D

Hmm, that's starting to sound like a preamble to the consitution...

"We the people of 5thGen.org, in order to form a more perfect Camaro, establish horsepower, ensure domestic dominance, promote The General's welfare, and secure the blessings of quality to ourselves and fellow drivers, do ordain and establish this constitution of the united enthusiasts of Camaro."

Wow. I'm weird. :D :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
"We" as in "We the people of 5thGen.org" :D

Hmm, that's starting to sound like a preamble to the consitution...

"We the people of 5thGen.org, in order to form a more perfect Camaro, establish horsepower, ensure domestic dominance, promote The General's welfare, and secure the blessings of quality to ourselves and fellow drivers, do ordain and establish this constitution of the united enthusiasts of Camaro."

Wow. I'm weird. :D :lol:

Weird but AWESOME!! Thank you for all these pictures! GM BLESS AMERICA! :patriot:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts