Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My post count shouldn't alarm anyone, go to camaro5 and see for verification. I have over 1500+ post and an itrader rating of 100% w/13 transactions.

Same username. Save yourself some money and scoop these up!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about you get em' to go with your RG Scanner you got in the mailslot?!? I'll cut you a deal since you worked with me on my car for free,139.99 (Price of BMR Trailing Arms)for you :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
First and foremost I suck at anything electrical so I'd never get them installed. Second I don't have the $$$$. I'm saving for Vegas and just had to pay a lawyer for a 66 in a 50.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First and foremost I hear excuses...nothing more ;)
Secondly, AutoXTC apparently is a sponsor of TBC and could hook you up for a nominal fee of course ;)

lol its cool bro, just giving you ****. Did the lawyer thing work? My girl just got a ticket for 75 in a 55 on I-275. They just got rid of the points right? You still pay the fine?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Dunno yet. Paid him $99 and he said points will be waived and maybe just court costs. Not scheduled till aug 1st.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Halos are for an RS but per AAC they will work for either, the only difference between the two is the Halo Diameter.

These are (intended) for an RS Vehicle though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts