Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I love looking at abandoned places, we have this old abandoned glass factory in my town that is huge and really fun to run around in, has some old cars in it too.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I had an abandoned small airport near
my house it was pretty awesome but then they tore it down and covered the old runaway to make new houses. There was also an old factory called the kenvil newcrete co been abandoned for years it was cool being inside buy alas that was knocked down too

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Abandoned places are really cool to visit because they are a little creepy. The Chernobyl plant is probably one of the most famous in the world. There is an asylum not to far from me that is now abandoned. It used be a bunch of building but they downsized over the years i guess. Back in highschool we used to go to one of the buildings that was a little bit of a hike thru the woods, now that was creepy

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
cool...very creepy. I like looking at that stuff too.

this place is not too far from me...it was recently opened up to guided tours. It's on an island in the middle of the hudson river.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollepel_Island

here you go...

and here's an old abandoned school that I drove past one day...not too far from me...creepy looking.

·
8,984 Posts
I walked through an abandoned Barge out in the gulf of Mexico. CREEPY!.

I am really suprised he didn't go to Chernobyl in Russia.

I say a documentary of this young gal that takes her motorcycle through Chernobyl and takes some pics.

Talk about creepy; the one picture of the nursery, reminds me of Chernobyl.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That is so cool. I heard of that place but havent been up the hudson that far.. Isnt that like 10 miles past west point?

·
8,984 Posts
There you have it!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts