Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys n Gals,

Well...I've made an appointment this Saturday with one of the Chevy Dealerships up in Denver for a Test Drive, and probably to get the ball rolling on a purchase. :thumbsup:

This is a Major transition for me since I used to be a die-hard Dodge guy.
(Owned a '71 Challenger, '72 Challenger, and a '72 Charger, in my younger days)

I just haven't been able to fall in love with the new Challengers coming out, and the attitudes of the Dodge Dealerships doesn't help much.
Which got me looking into the 2010 Camaro. I began to realize, the more I looked into the Camaro, the more I began to feel that old "Spark" again. (Kind of hard to explain...but I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean) ;)

I'm thinking about a Silver 1LT with the RS/Ground Effects/Cyber Grey Metallic Rally Stripe Packages. (Get the windows tinted later)

Also taking my 15 year old son with me. (I think he's more excited than I am)

Any advice for a new-comer to the Chevy World?
Things I need to remember at the Dealership?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio Tx.:5go:
Make sure that when/if you decide to purcahse one that the dealer will do it at MSRP. Alot of dealers are jacking the price of these beautiful cars anywhere from $2500.....$15,000! It is crazy. There are several dealers that are sponsers on this site that can help with that. There is only one here that does MSRP and I am always proud to buy anything from them. Most will also accept certain discounts...like the USAA and credit union discounts. Goodluck:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hello and welcome from Alabama. My advice is shop around and don't pay above MSRP and make sure you get that in writing. Good shopping...:5go:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
There is no need to pay over MSRP. You can find dealers that will sell a car straight up. Too many dealers are trying to take advantage of customers.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Do you mean on the forum??? or in your local area?
He means here in our local area.

Americankettler: I agree with the others though, if you can't get your local dealer to offer MSRP on your new purchase, check with the Dealership sponsors here on this site, any of them will work with you and they can drop ship it to your local dealer. Chevy has a kind of bad rep for their past mistakes, but these cars are absolutely solid, and very much deserving of the reminiscence they bring to the modern muscle car world.

:5go:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts