Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Yea its almost like a chirping. I havent brought mine in yet, when it goes for the oil change i am going to have them take a look

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Just got mine fixed by Chevy, was having a whistle sound almost like something was stuck in the fans, kinda like having a baseball card in the spokes of a bike. So I brought it in and they heard the same sound. The blower motor on these things is hell because in short to even have them work on it all it needs to be cut open and then replaced. I had to wait for the new blower motor for a few days, nothing too big but I am guessing this is a common problem since the blower motors are so hard to come bye. :D

·
8,984 Posts
Did they say what it was, specifically? Was something stuck or was it the bearing?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Did they say what it was, specifically? Was something stuck or was it the bearing?
Nope, just because pretty much any work done to the blower motor means its removal and replacement. So with replacement imminent they found no need for searching out the problem. My guess is that a part of the debree from my accident got stuck in the fans. But unsure

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
a groupie in his fan?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts