Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To borrow from Peter Parker's uncle, "with great power comes great responsibility".

To borrow from the knight Templar in episode 42 of the Indiana Jones saga, "choose wisely".

Don't make me come over there... :twak:

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
To borrow from Peter Parker's uncle, "with great power comes great responsibility".

To borrow from the knight Templar in episode 42 of the Indiana Jones saga, "choose wisely".

Don't make me come over there... :twak:
Did you really use the word "power" in a post showing a Cavalier? REALLY ?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sad thing is that who ever owns that probably really thinks it looks cool...someone needs to tell them....no..no..that is not cool in any way shape or form...:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you really use the word "power" in a post showing a Cavalier? REALLY ?
LMAO :eek: Indeed I did!!! It was a really fast one. You could tell by the fact that the wind-shear had stripped the paint right off of that spoiler! That could only happen at ludicrous speed, right?

Saw that in a parking lot last night and thought, "Oh, Lord! Please don't let anyone who buys a new Camaro disfigure it like that!"

And then I realized that of course people will do it! People are morons (they'll grow in any dirt, you know...)

:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh wow you actually snapped that photo? Usually I see these things on sites like laughatrice.com, so interesting to see them in their natural habitat :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Jeeesh... Thats like the white kid with the identity crisis that tries to be black. Shame.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Sad thing is that who ever owns that probably really thinks it looks cool...someone needs to tell them....no..no..that is not cool in any way shape or form...:lol::lol:

this picture needs to be included with Adam's paper on rice. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
A crapilier with "altezza's" and a spoiler. Meh not as bad as the eclipse I saw yesterday but couldn't get the camera out in time. 00-05 eclipze spider, maroon with a wierd looking lime green fron and rear bumper fascia's and side skirts. The fitment was way off on the drivers side and a giant blob (about 12 inch diameter big) of fiberglass was plastered there. Of course it had the standard altezzas and double decker wing to go with the tattered rag top.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts