Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of our Dealer friends heard when the Cool-Air Intake and the Performance Exhaust are going to be available to order.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Diller.....where are you?:D

I'm here...from home!!!

I'll have to check tomorrow. I have a list of what is expected when. I think air intakes will be available BEFORE the exhaust system. I'll run the numbers again in the morning.

In case anyone will be missing me :lol: , I'll be at bowling from 7:00 to 10:00 central time. If it goes like last week, our 5 man team should drink another 12 pitchers in 3 games!!! :rolleyes:

And no....the cat in my avatar isn't on my bowling team!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Cold air intake and exhaust

According to my trusty list, GM is planning to release the Cold Air Intake and Exhaust systems in the 2nd quarter (both V-6 and V-8 systems).

Scotty, when exactly is the 2nd quarter???

·
Registered
267 Posts
hey diller, have you heard if they are going to have more colors for the interior trim kits, like blue for example?
As of right now, I haven't heard of any additional colors being available. I think once GM sees where the demand for this stuff is, they will add more colors and options.....Maybe this is speculation, but I like to stay optimistic!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
As of right now, I haven't heard of any additional colors being available. I think once GM sees where the demand for this stuff is, they will add more colors and options.....Maybe this is speculation, but I like to stay optimistic!!!
yes lets hope they do add more. ever since i saw that one picture of the interior with the blue trim, i fell in love with that trim set.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts