Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No it's not a Camaro but it has an LSA in it, and oh does it move.

2014 CTS-V Wagon manual trans

The blower, ahhhhh

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
VERY nice, and a real sleeper to those not in the know....
Fastest station wagon in the world.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Very nice, love the color!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wow...what a beautiful car...!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Very Nice, tried to get the wife to get a caddy but she says their old people cars. Ho what little does she know..

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Geez, you must have been reading my mind. What an awesome car!

I had my wife talked into one of these but at the last minute she decided on a Buick Enclave- because our kids are still in school with sports and friends needing rides. My daughter got her license last week and my wife has always complained that while the Enclave is wonderful transportation, it's too big for her.

No lie, I was at Chevy.com yesterday looking at a 2LT Convertible for my daughter and Cadillac.com building one of these-same color! Man I'm jealous :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ok so are those special order? I just tried to build one on the GM site and could not build it. I was wondering how much it would cost me. Never mind found it in another section, Ouch 65000 is just too much for me.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Very Nice, tried to get the wife to get a caddy but she says their old people cars. Ho what little does she know..
LOL....grew up in NYC....I call caddys....."Guido mobiles". Every Mafia wanna be drove one....including my ex-husband!!!

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Geez, you must have been reading my mind. What an awesome car!

I had my wife talked into one of these but at the last minute she decided on a Buick Enclave- because our kids are still in school with sports and friends needing rides. My daughter got her license last week and my wife has always complained that while the Enclave is wonderful transportation, it's too big for her.

No lie, I was at Chevy.com yesterday looking at a 2LT Convertible for my daughter and Cadillac.com building one of these-same color! Man I'm jealous :thumbsup:

The last year for the current wagon is 2014. Not sure if the next gen CTS is going to have a wagon option. Sewell Cadillac Dallas has a few wagons on the lot. Oh and they are an excellent dealer, we've bought 3 cars now from them and it's about an 8hr drive to them. It's too late to order. The current gen CTS coupe may still be ordered in a v for 2015 model, but the guy at Sewell claimed some of his orders got kicked. They are only producing about 475 coupe vs for 15.

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok so are those special order? I just tried to build one on the GM site and could not build it. I was wondering how much it would cost me. Never mind found it in another section, Ouch 65000 is just too much for me.

This one's sticker was 74,065.00 Yeah the v-wagon is very limited. Not sure how many total yet, but this one might be 1of 4 for 14. Will find that out a little later. It does have the manual 6 speed. Basically loaded to the gills. Recaro seats, 3:73 rear, heated and cooled seats, etc..

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Love the tail lights

Just bumped up the HP

·
366 Posts
Just bumped up the HP
SWEET! Thanks for the information, don't know if we can swing that deadline. Hopefully they continue them. If not, lemme know when you're ready to trade it :)

Care to share a few interior/dash pics?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congratulations on the new wagon! The wagons are the most fun to make fast. Nobody likes to get beat by a sleeper wagon.
The LSA platform is an amazing engine family to work with. Let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance or even if you are just looking for information on some performance goodies for your new ride.

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Notice the G meter

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thanks for the pics....GORGEOUS!!!!!

·
366 Posts
WoW again. Thanks for the pictures- Now go get the groceries! :D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Where is the best city to get crawfish. I will be blasting thru there in about 4 hrs need live ones. Will bring them back to Florida.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts