Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Helena and I am the site Administrator, I work for autoguide, which is the company that operates ModernCamaro.

If you need any assistance I am the person to contact, just shoot me a PM
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/member.php?u=552

If you have questions about becoming a site vendor please contact
[email protected]

Have a good day Everyone :)

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Hey Everyone im sure most of you know who I am :D :thumbsup:

If you don't I am one of the Moderators here on :5go: If you have ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES Feel free to PM ME ANYTIME and I can either Help you or direct you to Someone who can :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the droid app is out already, it should show up on your android phone when you try to access they site and ask you if you would like to buy it. If this didn't happen for you just look for the autoguide app.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Helena,

Is there a way to keep our information from showing up on Google? Kind of a privacy setting to not share our info with search engines etc?
What private information are you referring to?
If you post any private information on a web forum, in your profile or in a post, expect it to show up somewhere.

Golden rule, if you don't want the information out there, don't post it :cool:

·
Registered
525 Posts
What private information are you referring to?
If you post any private information on a web forum, in your profile or in a post, expect it to show up somewhere.

Golden rule, if you don't want the information out there, don't post it :cool:
Yeah I follow that quite a bit but was looking for more of a privacy option to allow us the choice as to whether our postings or profiles were able to be searched in Google and the like.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
the droid app is out already, it should show up on your android phone when you try to access they site and ask you if you would like to buy it. If this didn't happen for you just look for the autoguide app.
I just saw it in the market, for $3.10 I'll keep accessing the site via my Dolphin HD browser :thumbsup:

The screen shots look just like the other VB forums I frequent that offer it the mobile app for free :(

·
8,984 Posts
Hey Everyone im sure most of you know who I am :D :thumbsup:

If you don't I am one of the Moderators here on :5go: If you have ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES Feel free to PM ME ANYTIME and I can either Help you or direct you to Someone who can :thumbsup:
x100, if you guys and gals need anything, just hit up one of us mods and we would be more than happy to help!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts