Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello Everyone,

My name is Helena and I am the site Administrator, I work for autoguide, which is the company that operates ModernCamaro.

If you need any assistance I am the person to contact, just shoot me a PM
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/member.php?u=552

If you have questions about becoming a site vendor please contact
[email protected]

Have a good day Everyone :)
Hi Helena
As i read your post, i had the wish to drop you a line, as my first name is Elena
Have a good day, too
and please forgive us keeping you busy...

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi Helena
As i read your post, i had the wish to drop you a line, as my first name is Elena
Have a good day, too
and please forgive us keeping you busy...
Hey Elena,
That is how my dad's side of the family says my name :) dad wanted to name me Elena mom wanted Helen so they put them together :)

Is that you in your signature picture?

Being busy is better then not being busy, busyness gets you through the day.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Let's see..

1. No political ads on the front page of the site...
2. Private forum.. make people join
3. Member's chatroom with a display of how many were viewing, just like a thread
4. Still working on it :D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
No offense Helena but if you were on this site everyday you would have seen this thread
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/mc-lounge/37613-changes-mc.html

There are some suggestions on what people would like to see changed.

Hell i can't even get anyone from your company to email me back. It seems to us that you all are in it just for the money and not here to be productive. We really need more updates on Camaro news like the Dusk Camaro we dont have any information anywhere on here when there should have been a count down on the homepage.

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You do not HAVE to pay for the site, let us clear that up. You chose to pay for the site. I set up the membership program WITH the staff to offer users more features, and to make it fare for the users who had it before and users who wanted it.

If you have a request about the forum, this is the section to post in. I do not normally check the off topic area, since it is meant to be off topic.

I have talked to our editorial team and I will have them write more content for the home page. That being said if anyone wants content put up on the home page all you need to do is shoot me a PM with the link and I can do it for you.

If Ride of the month is upsetting users then lets vote on a new way of running it.

WE have our own tapatalk for our sites

autoguide.com app
There is a free and a paid version. I will have it installed

·
8,984 Posts
WE are still waiting on a 1/4 mile list organized like many of the other quality car sites out there.

Just saying. :lol:

Who ever won those tires from Nitto anyways?

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Is Granatelli Sales a VENDOR? They don't have VENDOR next to their name like others do, yet they have 10 times more posts selling stuff than any of the regular vendors.

This needs to be handled better, and quicker, because other vendors get mad to see non-paying vendors posting with no repercussions. It will make paying vendors LEAVE.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is Granatelli Sales a VENDOR? They don't have VENDOR next to their name like others do, yet they have 10 times more posts selling stuff than any of the regular vendors.

This needs to be handled better, and quicker, because other vendors get mad to see non-paying vendors posting with no repercussions. It will make paying vendors LEAVE.
;) We pay:5go:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts