Modern Camaro Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
;) We pay:5go:
Yep, glad you're aboard. This was before you were a paying vendor, or at least before your "tag" was updated. I had other vendors asking me about it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yep, glad you're aboard. This was before you were a paying vendor, or at least before your "tag" was updated. I had other vendors asking me about it.

Thanks!
You even had a vender following us thread to thread and posting - thereby killing each one. Naturally he was not kind enough to withdraw all his hate posts after the fact:lol: Guess it comes with the territory

For the record "GRANATELLI SALES" got goofed up but the boss J.R. who goes under "GRANATELLI" was always good. I don't have that password and he wants them separate so the customer knows when he is talking to the big cheese vs. me the mouse:p

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
WE are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix
Speaking of which, the free version of Autoguide no longer shows the names of the forums I have linked for some reason. This started about 2 months ago on my Droid X running Gingerbread and my current Galaxy S3 running ICS. Any ideas?

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Speaking of which, the free version of Autoguide no longer shows the names of the forums I have linked for some reason. This started about 2 months ago on my Droid X running Gingerbread and my current Galaxy S3 running ICS. Any ideas?
what forums, i have a ginger bread droid and i see them all.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
what forums, i have a ginger bread droid and i see them all.
Impalaforums and ModernCamaro :(

I saw they went away on my Droid X a couple of months back (Gingerbread). the boxes are there and if I click them I get into the forums, but the site logos do not show up.

Strange.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi. I've been a member for about 3 years now. My church is going to raffle off a Camaro this year. Is it OK to post information about the raffle on MC?

Thanks,

Joe.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts