Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of waiting, I picked up my new 1LT, V6/RS, manual, red jewel tint coat camaro Today and the wait was worth every second :D . Now I know the true meaning of "permagrin" :D . This car far exceeds my expectations. I have been reading all the camaro forums since febuary and I read about all the good, bad, and ugly that people have written about this car. Everybody is entitled to there opinion but I cant find anything wrong with this car. The interior, exterior, handling, power, vision, basically everything about this car is absolutely perfect in my opinion. Just have to say to everybody involved with this car, GM, Oshawa, everybody. Job well done.

Here are a couple of pic's :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics! I've been waiting for this thread for a long time. lol. That was a long while to wait...

Glad to hear you like it though!
I have been waiting to post this thread for a long time :lol: it was a long wait but well worth it :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
From one RJT owner to another. Nice Color Selection... Congrat's and have fun. :lol:
Oh and one other thing, Get used to all the extra attention you will be receiving.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats! RJT is an awesome color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts