Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After march 15 (or 16 not sure) what happens
i know its the official production date
but can you order a camaro after that date?
or more info for the 2011 Camaro???
I dont know do you guys have some information about this?

:5go:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
After march 15 (or 16 not sure) what happens
i know its the official production date
but can you order a camaro after that date?
or more info for the 2011 Camaro???
I dont know do you guys have some information about this?

:5go:
You will still be able to order on the 16th and beyond, however you will not have the "Early Order" pricing or special "Early Order" build option on your car.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
do you know how much it would be the difference in price and what options would not be available after that date?:confused:
As far as I know all the options will still be avail, they will just be more expensive. I have not seen pricing as of yet (obviously) but rumor has it that the MSRP will go up about $1000-$1200.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
After the 15th, all orders will have to be submitted to and approved by the US bankruptcy court.
stop being such a hater. are you always so negative?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:lol:

Have you seen GMI? Wow. The amount of idiots over there is unfathomable. In the thousands. Like an online Plague.
yeah...I don't go there anymore. I have enough BS in my life...don't need to seek out even more online. Isn't there a troll.com where all the morons could just go and leave us alone.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You will still be able to order on the 16th and beyond, however you will not have the "Early Order" pricing or special "Early Order" build option on your car.
""Early Order" pricing": When I ordered, there were no definitive prices indicated, just "W/A" (will advise). I have not received any additional information on that topic yet. What does "Early Order" pricing mean?

What "special "Early Order" build option"?

I am sorry if my questions sound ignorant, but I haven't seen any messages that explained this.

Thank you for any information you are allowed to provide.

·
Registered
167 Posts
According to all the price books that I have for after March 16, there is no price difference. Sounds like another internet rumor. There is nothing listed as a early price option either.:eek:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
hopefully you are right man, $1000 to $1200 increase on msrp is a lot.
you also gotta factor in that the longer you wait to buy, the more chances you have of finding a dealer willing to sell for UNDER msrp...also they'll be more incentives, better rates etc...I wouldn't worry too much about it. Buy one when you're ready.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hopefully it's just a scare tactic to get people to get those orders in now. Seriously how much more can this car cost? For a little more I can buy a few years old Corvette...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Hopefully it's just a scare tactic to get people to get those orders in now. Seriously how much more can this car cost? For a little more I can buy a few years old Corvette...
Yeah, but with the Camaro, you get better quality, fresher looks, better reliability, and those rough-necked chicks who are into Camaros:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
""Early Order" pricing": When I ordered, there were no definitive prices indicated, just "W/A" (will advise). I have not received any additional information on that topic yet. What does "Early Order" pricing mean?

What "special "Early Order" build option"?

I am sorry if my questions sound ignorant, but I haven't seen any messages that explained this.

Thank you for any information you are allowed to provide.
There are prices avail now to all dealers, if your dealer has not sent you an updated order sheet w/ pricing... you may want to ask! The "Early Order" is not an orderable option, it will simply show on your Window Sticker that you participated in the early ordering. (more exclusive if you keep it for 20+ years I guess).

1 - 20 of 48 Posts