Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

I know compared to some members, like powerfreak, Luwinkle, & 54inches, 500 posts doesn't seem like much, but remember guys sometimes it's quality not quantity. :lol:

At this rate i will hit 1000 posts by 2016, and will hopefully have a 5th gen camaro by then. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work Octane!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Congrats on making 500 :party: you don't need a high post count when you have been here since 2006

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on making 500 :party: you don't need a high post count when you have been here since 2006
Thanks OC. Not sure when the site officially opened, but been quietly hanging around ever since i joined. And still to this day NOT a member of that "other site".

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Congrats Phil! At my rate, I'm probably right on par with your count.... And I too, have never been a member of that "other" site..... :lol:

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Glad to still be here. :5go:

·
THE DREADED BLACK SUBURBAN
40 Posts
Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

I know compared to some members, like powerfreak, Luwinkle, & 54inches, 500 posts doesn't seem like much, but remember guys sometimes it's quality not quantity. :lol:

At this rate i will hit 1000 posts by 2016, and will hopefully have a 5th gen camaro by then. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work Octane!
I agree Big Phil. Those guys wouldn't know how to post quality if it fell in thier laps.(Don't forget Tim!):thumbsup:

Congrats.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree Big Phil. Those guys wouldn't know how to post quality if it fell in thier laps.(Don't forget Tim!):thumbsup:

Congrats.
:lol: I know right!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts