Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, what companies do you think will start producing aftermarket products for the Camaro? We know Pedders is already having their go at the suspension, but what other companies do you think will start making other parts like intake's, header's, exhaust's, cam's, piston's, rod's, etc.?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Are you referring solely to suspension mods? If so, my money will be going for some Hotchkis sways and the Pedders coilovers (mod funds permitting). The only company that has anything now is Pedders, but I expect that to expand soon enough.

·
2,774 Posts
umm maybe Mopar??? and no I am not making a joke just light of the current situation of the big 3, that deals back on the table lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
All we need is a company to maxke headers and exhaust. Real performance parts such as heads, cam, stroker kits, etc can already be purchased. I am in the process of building a carb'd 418 ls3 for my third gen. It currently runs 10.80s with an all forged 355 and nitrous. The power potential of these new engines cant be matched with an old smallblock.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I know it's early...but I wish there was more available already...Summit just sent me a $50 off gift card for christmas and I have nothing to buy (that's a first). Of coarse it expires in Feb.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know it's early...but I wish there was more available already...Summit just sent me a $50 off gift card for christmas and I have nothing to buy (that's a first). Of coarse it expires in Feb.
LOL..... That sucks. Buy some parts and sell them on eBay and make a profit:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Buy a lot of airfresheners.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: it's $50 off a total purchase of over $200...that'd be a lot of air fresheners:eek:...although it is good to be fresh.;)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Buy air fresheners and floormats.
and maybe some fuzzy dice.:thumbsup:

I'll probably just order some tools that I don't have and probably don't necessarily need...but hey, it's $50 off.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts