Modern Camaro Forums banner

Aftermarket Modifications!

12K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Jonz5GEN 
#1 · (Edited)
So, what companies do you think will start producing aftermarket products for the Camaro? We know Pedders is already having their go at the suspension, but what other companies do you think will start making other parts like intake's, header's, exhaust's, cam's, piston's, rod's, etc.?

#7 ·
All we need is a company to maxke headers and exhaust. Real performance parts such as heads, cam, stroker kits, etc can already be purchased. I am in the process of building a carb'd 418 ls3 for my third gen. It currently runs 10.80s with an all forged 355 and nitrous. The power potential of these new engines cant be matched with an old smallblock.

#8 ·
I know it's early...but I wish there was more available already...Summit just sent me a $50 off gift card for christmas and I have nothing to buy (that's a first). Of coarse it expires in Feb.

#11 ·
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: it's $50 off a total purchase of over $200...that'd be a lot of air fresheners:eek:...although it is good to be fresh.;)

#25 ·
#27 ·
Or how bout posting one here..just in case someone had something you dont have on the page. then we could stickie it.then just import it on your thread there or import your stuff here? Both sites are trying to help out the 5th gen guys and the V6 is not an exclusion by any means. :D

Thank you for your posts about it :D

#29 ·
I was going to suggest the same thing, Milk but Slim already hit on it.

Get your thread going and we can work from there. I'm a performance minded yahoo like many others on here, but I'm only registered on this site. You're free to exchange the info as you want, but several 5GO peeps will just see it here.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.