Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my auto 2SS/RS for a while now and find the tap shift buttons useless. If you are taking tight corners and have to move your hands you just can't shift. Does anyone offer an aftermarket shift button package for the 2010 automatic camaro. I'm thinking something that mounts on the shifter.

thanks,

Keith

· Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I agree this is something the Camaro needs. I actually told Scott Settlemire about this in Atlanta :p

· Registered
3,900 Posts
I agree this is something the Camaro needs. I actually told Scott Settlemire about this in Atlanta :p
It irritates me that there are protruding shift indicators above the buttons that look like paddle shifters (but aren't!). If only they could combine the things that look like paddle shifters with the buttons...:hmm:

· Premium Member
1,109 Posts
That would be better, but it still doesn't solve the fact that they aren't stationary from the steering wheel.

· Premium Member
6,274 Posts
Paddles and buttons work on race cars where the wheel is usually turned less than 180 deg.

Solution? A Porsche I drove had buttons on the wheel and plus/minus action on the shift lever.
I'd like that as well. My wife's Saturn Vue has tapshift on the gearshift.

· Registered
1,925 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.