Votes: 11 37.9%
  • going aftermarket ASAP....

Votes: 3 10.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
saving my $$$ for 2010...
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will you be rolling on the wheels that come on your new Camaro or would you put aftermarket wheels on it?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Aftermarket, ASAP. Will try to order the car with the cheapest wheels possible. Im sure stock wheels will look nice; but stockers never suit my taste and aftermarket wheels strike my car as mine.

·
saving my $$$ for 2010...
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My thoughts exactly. I'd have to see what wheel options are available. I might love or hate them. Even if I loved them, I'm all about change so they might only last 6 months to a year before I get bored and slap on some new wheels anyway.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Depends on how the look. Historically the only wheels I have bought were OEM type. Like my Z put some ZR1's on it. Whatever goes on my Camaro will probably be GM derrived either the stock Vert's or Z06 or something like that.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Eventually, my plan is to put Autox tires on the stock rims, and put aftermarket on the car for DD. But that's 1-2 years after getting the car. About how long the stock tires will last, and how long it takes for my wife to forget how much the car cost. :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
if i do get a white camaro, i will try and get some light gunmetal rims. prolly within the year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts