Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of aftermarket wheels is everyone considering for their 5th Gen? Or are you planning on leaving it stock? I love the Z06 wheels but they're way too pricey for my budget so I'm looking for suggestions from some of you aftermarket experts out there.

·
Registered
349 Posts
What kind of aftermarket wheels is everyone considering for their 5th Gen? Or are you planning on leaving it stock? I love the Z06 wheels but they're way too pricey for my budget so I'm looking for suggestions from some of you aftermarket experts out there.
As long as I can get stock ones that look like the concept wheels, I'll be happy :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Your buying a new Camaro, and your worried about the price of Z06 wheels.........

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I'll keep stock for a while, and if I decide to get some autocross only tires, use the stock ones for those, and get some cool aftermarkets for the street. I like the stock wheels, though, so I have no problem with them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
C6 Z06 wheels for me.. but I dont think I will go with "factory" unfortunately... 12" wide rears probably will not fit. +3" is a lot :mad:

the after market will fill the void and produce Z06 style wheels that will fit. I believe 10" will fit in the rear, but I would like to see what 11's would look like.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
C6 Z06 wheels for me.. but I dont think I will go with "factory" unfortunately... 12" wide rears probably will not fit. +3" is a lot :mad:

the after market will fill the void and produce Z06 style wheels that will fit. I believe 10" will fit in the rear, but I would like to see what 11's would look like.
theres plenty of Reproduction Z wheels available in Dif Sizes

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts

Pedders (suspension peeps) said there is a lot of room designed into the Camaro's wheel wells to accomodate larger rubber.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Pedders (suspension peeps) said there is a lot of room designed into the Camaro's wheel wells to accomodate larger rubber.
Sweet, that is awesome news, my wheel and tire guy and I will be filling those things up.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I probably will go with some Budnik's. Gloss black center with polished lips. Hopefully LARGE lips!!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Those Konigs are hot!

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
for some reason I like the Konigs too.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Can you shop them onto a Coupe, so we can see what they look like?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I will have to see the stock 20s to decide. I think a cyber grey with black stripes would look better with black chrome wheels but we will see.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Konig Beyond (kinda remind me of the convertible concept wheels)
That right there is a nice looking wheel.
Jinx! Photoshop this you must. :D

I wish they'd leave their logo off the lip though, that completely ruins it for me.

I won't be spending any extra money on wheels from the factory, but I will definitely be in the market for aftermarket wheels shortly after taking delivery of my 5th Gen next spring. :)

That being said, I will definitely consider the wheel choices from GM Accessories! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts