Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what general opinion's are on Airaid & Roto-fab CAI's are. Thought I one time I heard they were one of the best. Any pros or con's to the kit? Am also wondering the same about the Roto-fab. I know the JRE dyno # test is out there but I want to hear some real world opinions on these two intake kits from those who have them on their 5th gen.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Both are really good kits. I doubt either one would make significant gains over the other. If you can't decide, then a coin toss would help, lol!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I went with the roto-fab in the no-tune model. I am very satisfied with the end results. They also offer a lot of appearance options that makes it the perfect fit for your car. Installation was very easy also. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I used AiRaid on my 2010 2ss.... I went with RotoFab for my 2014 zl1...

RototFab seemed to be a easier install.

But both are easy a.d upgrade under hood..and give some xtra breathing

·
Registered
166 Posts
We use both Airaid and RotoFab cold air intakes on our builds. Depending on the vehicle we prefer one or the other but both are great products. We typically use the RotoFab on the Camaros and G8's and then use Airaid on most Ford models such as the Mustang GT.

We currently have a great mail order CAI and Tune package special available for $699.99. This package includes the Rotofab CAI and our Livernois Motorsports Unleashed Tuning Device for remote custom tuning.

Click here for more information on our 5th Gen packages and performance products.

Includes:

Livernois Motorsports Unleashed Tuning Device (Unleashed Interface, Unleashed Software, USB Interface to Laptop Cord, OBD-2 Interface to Vehicle Cord)
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Proven, Street and Track Tested Camaro Tune Files
Rotofab Cold Air Intake (Black Plastic)