Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any one have any experience witht he AIRAID cold air kits or the AEM with the KN ? The price is resonable. Money is an issue these days with the Camaro just arriving and the baby right around the corner. Also are the KN CAIS worth waiting for? Im leaning toward LMR but the $399 plus $28 for shipping is alot for me right now. I would save $100 with an airraid or a KN kit. IS the extra money worth it ? I dont mind saving a little longer just trying figure whats best. If the difference is negliable then ill have to see. Just curious to what you guys think also any one install the LMR yet is it easy. Just dropped a KN replacement filter in the Trailblazer SS and noticed a definate difference in throttle response. :5go:

·
Registered
165 Posts
go with a rotofab. i was on the fence on the lmr kit. and had a freind put the roto-fab and lmr cai side by side. the quality and function is night and day. the roto fab is a lil less $ as well

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go with a rotofab. i was on the fence on the lmr kit. and had a freind put the roto-fab and lmr cai side by side. the quality and function is night and day. the roto fab is a lil less $ as well
is it the same ease of instalation ? I saw the rotofab for $349 on ebay have you seen any HP numbers for the roto fab it is a nice looking system

·
Registered
165 Posts
is it the same ease of instalation ? I saw the rotofab for $349 on ebay have you seen any HP numbers for the roto fab it is a nice looking system
teh rotofab will be a bit more involved as you will have a extra hump flex coupler to install and the velocity ring that has to be attached to it as well. however if your looking for something that looks as close to factory as possible yet performs exceptionally then the roto-fab is for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts