1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Montgomery Here

North Alabama here...from Meridianville

72 Camaro 454 bb..Hugger Orange

:roxor:
Just ordered the 2LT with the RS package black with black interior..... Cant wait........... neither can my new friends when they found out i was getting one lol.......:roxor:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Moody (east of Bham towards Talladega)

I've got a 2001 Stripper SS 6M

·
Registered
268 Posts
Howdy from Elmore/Millbrook just north of Montgomery. I got a Rally Yellow w/black stripes, 2ss with RS package coming to a neighborhood near me, not soon enough!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ive put this on other but i m from Talladega,Alabama and my dealer closed today. Said he didn t know (or Care) what would happen to my order. Icalles Cooper in Anniston and he said he could help with my order but I could reorder from him. The idiot wants $5000 over MSRP. Does any of you know any Alabama dealers that could help? Thanks and ROLL TIDE!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Ive put this on other but i m from Talladega,Alabama and my dealer closed today. Said he didn t know (or Care) what would happen to my order. Icalles Cooper in Anniston and he said he could help with my order but I could reorder from him. The idiot wants $5000 over MSRP. Does any of you know any Alabama dealers that could help? Thanks and ROLL TIDE!
I think my dealership in Montgomery still have some at MSRP pm and i will give you the contact info

·
Registered
268 Posts
My Camaro is built!

My dealer informed me that my Camaro was built ahead of schedule and should be here this Friday if all goes well! I am so excited i can hardly wait or believe it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
New Camaro in Montgomery area!

Well I signed the papers last night. I am an official owner of a 2010 Camaro. I would like to meet up with all the Camaro owners sometime soon! Hope to see you all around.
I already feel like a celebrity. I have people roll down their windows at every stop light to talk about the car. One guy in a Black 80's model Camaro even pulled me over to take pictures. When I went to the dealership to take my car for a ride a beautiful blonde was there admiring the car and I asked her is she wanted to go for a ride, she excitingly excepted and when she sat in the car and I cranked the engine I believe she had an orgasm on the spot. :cool:
:5go:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Well I signed the papers last night. I am an official owner of a 2010 Camaro. I would like to meet up with all the Camaro owners sometime soon! Hope to see you all around.
I already feel like a celebrity. I have people roll down their windows at every stop light to talk about the car. One guy in a Black 80's model Camaro even pulled me over to take pictures. When I went to the dealership to take my car for a ride a beautiful blonde was there admiring the car and I asked her is she wanted to go for a ride, she excitingly excepted and when she sat in the car and I cranked the engine I believe she had an orgasm on the spot. :cool:
:5go:

Lucky dog:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.