Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll (Southeast CamaroZ) have a Montgomery-area meeting at Overlook Memorial Park (details below). I will plan on grilling up some burgers and dogs hopefully so we can just chill and get to know one another and discuss some ideas upcoming. Feel free to come out and spend the afternoon with other Camaro enthusiasts.

See ya there!

Date: 11 July (Saturday)
Time: 1-5 pm
299 Jay St
Prattville AL

~No need to bring anything other than yourself, family,and Camaro.~

·
Registered
268 Posts
Unfrtunately I will not be able to attend. I am in the Air Force Reserves and they are flying me up to Pittsburgh for an ORI meeting. I will have to miss out yet again and I a have plans for the follwoing two weekends. Hopefully I will eventually meet up with you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My wife and I arrived a little after 3, but apparently everyone had left. I'm sorry we missed the fun .. we couldn't get away from Auburn before 2. We really would like to meet everybody. Overlook Park is a nice place, and we wouldn't mind going there again sometimes. All was not in vain ... we learned how to use the On-Star turn-by-turn directions:lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No worries man, we had a good time and took some good pictures. You should check them out on Southeast CamaroZ. I'm gonna try to set something up later this month, what will work for you?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Sorry we missed you Rhon maybe we can meet in Auburn one Saturday let me know.

·
Registered
258 Posts
No worries man, we had a good time and took some good pictures. You should check them out on Southeast CamaroZ. I'm gonna try to set something up later this month, what will work for you?
I just signed up on Southeast CamaroZ. I didn't even know it existed. I saw the pics. I'm definitely sorry we missed it. I apparently can't post pics on that site yet, so I'll do it here. My wife is the one wandering around in the background :D . I'm tied up the next 2 weekends, so the rest of the month is a problem for me :(

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts