Back in the '60s, '70s, and '80s, rear window louvers were a trademark of the hottest muscle cars. Nowadays, they are back on the aftermarket car scene. Nothing will get your ride looking like a lean, mean, retro-styled street-machine better than custom window louvers. Plus, they will visually enhance the performance look of your car while increasing privacy and minimizing interior temperature.
For our next style upgrade for the Chevy Camaro project, we chose Willpak Rear Window Louvers. They are made of lightweight high-grade aluminum and come in a black finish. Installation is a breeze with no drilling required. Watch how Greg installed them and how they've changed the look of our Camaro in the new video!
Willpak® - Aluminum Rear Window Louver
- Material: Aluminum
- Installation type: Requires assembly
- Quantity: 1 piece
- Adds value to your vehicle
- Reduces interior temperature
- Doesn't compromise visibility
- Made of lightweight high-strength aluminum
- Offered in a black finish
- Lift-off design allows for easy removal
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes with all the required hardware
- Backed by a 90-day warranty