Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Camaro Show, August 22, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Columbia River Camaro Club Presents an All Camaro Show:

On: August 22, 2009

10am to 2pm (registration at 9am)

At: Wilsonville Chevrolet, 26051 SW Boones Ferry Rd., Wilsonville, OR (West from I-5 exit # 286).

Sponsored by: Wilsonville Chevrolet, Les Schwab & Finn's Restoration & Custom.

Fee: $10 at show
or $7.50 before August 15th (contact Maggie at 503-702-8593 or Shane at 503-663-1870 for a pre-registration form).

http://columbiarivercamaro.com/events.htm

·
Registered
178 Posts
All Camaro Show, August 22, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Columbia River Camaro Club Presents an All Camaro Show:

On: August 22, 2009

10am to 2pm (registration at 9am)

At: Wilsonville Chevrolet, 26051 SW Boones Ferry Rd., Wilsonville, OR (West from I-5 exit # 286).

Sponsored by: Wilsonville Chevrolet, Les Schwab & Finn's Restoration & Custom.

Fee: $10 at show
or $7.50 before August 15th (contact Maggie at 503-702-8593 or Shane at 503-663-1870 for a pre-registration form).

http://columbiarivercamaro.com/events.htm

Thanks for posting this Teri ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds like fun, But got to work that weekend, maybe.
Got a airfair going on. Some one might crash. Hope not.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I sure hope you can make it. Our Camaro team at GM sent a couple of really cool items for our raffle any Camaro die hard fan would love to have ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like I wont be able to make it afterall. I'm flying out to Dallas the following morning.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is great news! We look forward to having you there. Maggie

·
Registered
178 Posts
Denny and I will be there with our 78 blown Camaro and the 2010 SS.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great show, alot of nice Camaro's! It was very nice to meet alot of Camaro owners and Fans! My brother and his family (5 kids) came out and really enjoyed the show- he owns a 2006 Mustang GT converable- His dream car was 1967 RS/SS - never owned one but saw several this weekend!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thank you all so much for coming! I takes a lot of work to put on a show as you all know. To have beautiful cars and great people show up and have a good time make it all worth while. Anytime you local folks want to get together for a drive please let us know and post here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts