Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of the 2010 Camaro's that showed up today, I had to leave early so someone might have showed up afterwards, sorry I missed you.

And yes I was so excited i forgot to take picture of mine, you can see it next to the Black SS/RS

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glad I got to see you as briefly as it was, no hat on for me.... Did you just arrive when i had to leave?

For my Orenco neighbors, see you soon!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I saw you there James, but I didnt know if it was you for sure... Im the one you said "It's a lot faster than it looks" to.

Oh and HTW, did you have the hat on?

My husband, Steve, had a tan, floppy brimmed hat on and I was wearing a blue one part of the time. We were either trying to keep people out of the 5th Gens or sitting in our chairs in the breezeway. I'm sorry I missed an introduction!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HTWLSS- I got the contact name and number on the guy who applied my stripes for Wentworth Chevrolet- I will stop by tomorrow evening and bring you the information-

And no i was not stalking you this morning on my way to work- was nice to see another Camaro on the road, I now know what it looks like following one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
HTWLSS- I got the contact name and number on the guy who applied my stripes for Wentworth Chevrolet- I will stop by tomorrow evening and bring you the information-

And no i was not stalking you this morning on my way to work- was nice to see another Camaro on the road, I now know what it looks like following one.:thumbsup:
Must have been Steve you were following. I rode my bike/took MAX to work! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it was, here is the contact information for the stripe guy.

Contact name is- Bruce

Company name is- Stripe Line
Phone Number is- 503-250-3798

Tell him WentWorth Chevrolet referred him.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the post, I have added some pictures of the stripe job off my car on his facebook page- :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts