Looks dam good! Doesn't need anything to be special!IMO

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sure looks Purdy! One idea is a little accent on the "gill slits" in front of the rear wheels and some door edge molding.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure looks Purdy! One idea is a little accent on the "gill slits" in front of the rear wheels and some door edge molding.
i was on the fence at one point with the gill slits, but do u mean the chrome door molding?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I put on gill slits and lost one the first day ... now I'm not sure if I want to replace it or take them completely off. I'll probably give it a little bit more driving to see if I lose another ... If I do, I'm definitely done.

I think chrome door edges would definitely take away from the clean look

·
Registered
375 Posts
I too would like chrome wheels on my Camaro but being on a limited income, I must budget for extras like that. Perhaps in about 6 months since I plan to keep this car. Michael in Virginia

·
Premium Member
3,155 Posts
I too would like chrome wheels on my Camaro but being on a limited income, I must budget for extras like that. Perhaps in about 6 months since I plan to keep this car. Michael in Virginia
The more you look for them the more options you'll see. If you are like me, it will take several months just to decide on the size, manufacturer, and style. Happy hunting! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sometimes less is better ! I like the clean look.. Chrome wheels would be a good add on IMO.. I want chrome myself Looking good man

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The more you look for them the more options you'll see. If you are like me, it will take several months just to decide on the size, manufacturer, and style. Happy hunting! :thumbsup:
do they make an aftermarket or gm set in chrome?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sometimes less is better ! I like the clean look.. Chrome wheels would be a good add on IMO.. I want chrome myself Looking good man
thanks Javi

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Like sandman said, there are a ton of options once you start looking; at least one, and I suspect several, of the site sponsors carry wheels. Start looking through them and you can begin to narrow your search and start to budget. I did the same looking at hoods. I'm pretty sure I have settled on what I want, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Wheels are down my list, I'm pretty happy with the upgrade wheels I got, but I won't be surprised if somewhere down the road, I might switch out

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Like sandman said, there are a ton of options once you start looking; at least one, and I suspect several, of the site sponsors carry wheels. Start looking through them and you can begin to narrow your search and start to budget. I did the same looking at hoods. I'm pretty sure I have settled on what I want, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Wheels are down my list, I'm pretty happy with the upgrade wheels I got, but I won't be surprised if somewhere down the road, I might switch out
nice, what hood are u looking at?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts