Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, seeing as the contest was a "bust", I've got another idea. ;)

The first person, who attended the Phila. Event, and is the first to respond, and who has a 5th Gen. on order, and is planning on bringing their 5th Gen. to Carlisle, definately, will receive a FREE Certificate courtesy of Mr. Rick Markko of Carlisle Events and Scott Settlemire. ;) The Certificate is for one FREE Showfiled registration for the GM Event.

The "first runner-up" receive's (2) 2009 One Day Passes FREE for any of the Carlisle events.

Good luck :thumbsup:
Ed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks the cars a bit different now than in that pic, Still has the saleen knock offs tho. I wanted something with a narrow spoke to show my Brembos:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
will definetly be there, now will i have my car in time?? thats up to GM, otherwise i will definetly be there
I'm in the same boat.
I will definetly be there, and hopefully will have the car in time.
So I guess this contest will come down to whoever get's their car first.
I'm at 3400 right now, could be built this week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So Ed, am I correct that's it's going to come down to whoever gets their car first wins, or is there already a winner as long as he gets his car.

I was at the Philly Event with my wife and had a great time.
I have a 5th Gen on order and am definetly going to Carlisle and bringing the new car if I get it in time.

By the way, when you say showfield registration, you mean Camaro showfield right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
hm, i was redirected here, whats a good hotel to stay at for the weekend ?

ie, affordable, and not more than an hour away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hm, i was redirected here, whats a good hotel to stay at for the weekend ?

ie, affordable, and not more than an hour away.
I think we stayed at the Best Western on rt11 last year.
It's right near the turnpike entrance and I think it was the cheapest.
There's a whole bunch of hotels and motels on rt11 to choose from.
Just get on Yahoo maps and look for hotels and start calling.
If you want really cheap, go further out of Carlisle, because all of the hotels in the town charge more on all the Carlisle events.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The first person, who attended the Phila. Event, and is the first to respond, and who has a 5th Gen. on order, and is planning on bringing their 5th Gen. to Carlisle, definately, will receive a FREE Certificate courtesy of Mr. Rick Markko of Carlisle Events and Scott Settlemire. ;) The Certificate is for one FREE Showfiled registration for the GM Event.
Ed
Anybody win this contest yet?
As of tomorrow morning I fit all the catagories above.
My car came in today and I will be picking it up tomorrow morning.
We will definetly be bringing it to Carlisle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts