Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ Chevrolet USA ]

Detroit - The first photographs of Chevrolet's all-new Cruze sedan - making its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show in October - reveal a dynamic four-door coupe that proves exciting design and value are not mutually exclusive. ...

More...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Octane you beat me to it ;). I agree, that's a good looking little car. I hope it does well. Another very aesthetically pleasing design from GM. It looks like the Malibu's slightly pissed off little brother from the front. Public should be all over it, especially with those mpg numbers rumored.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
With 40 MPG, looks don't matter to me, but a good looking 40 MPG car doesn't hurt either. I'm sure GM realized that, too. I like it. I actually like it. I didn't think I'd say this about the Cruze, but I kinda want one.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
An Early Look at the Chevrolet Cruze

By Ed PeperGM Vice Chairman, ChevroletThe Chevrolet Cruze won’t be officially revealed until the Paris Auto Show in October, but when the opportunity arose to give a sneak peek today to the people of Lordstown, Ohio who will be assembling the vehicle, we felt the occasion couldn’t be more perfect. This new global compact car [...]

More...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sure looks better than any toyota.:lol: I can't wait to see the interior. Judging by the inside of the new Malibu, I think the Cruze will be very stylish and quality-conscious inside. Oh, and it looks as if it will be built in Lordstown Ohio. :patriot:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Sure looks better than any toyota.:lol: I can't wait to see the interior. Judging by the inside of the new Malibu, I think the Cruze will be very stylish and quality-conscious inside. Oh, and it looks as if it will be built in Lordstown Ohio. :patriot:

This is a spy shot of the Cruze Interior, although this is the Daewoo version. You can tell it's heavily inspired by the Malibu. It looks perfect for a small car.

·
Registered
637 Posts
This is a spy shot of the Cruze Interior, although this is the Daewoo version. You can tell it's heavily inspired by the Malibu. It looks perfect for a small car.

It would look better without the interior trees / moss whatever it is!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I agree...me likey.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Internet sarcasam fail! :BangHead:

Looks like a really nice interior hope they sell a pile of 'em.:roxor:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts