Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seem to have gone back home. Maybe they will remember us...maybe they will visit us from time to time...maybe we were just the road-side motel for a night...maybe we were just the side-piece fling for the one drunken weekend while the husband was away...who knows. At least we still have each other...and the memories, lol!!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I'm not one to like drama at all. I have found this thread to be full of drama and if you're happy here why worry about another site?

·
Banned
127 Posts
I'm still here.

Here is the better half with the Weinermobile.

I think this is a Dodge drive train for a motor home. Notice the dualies

And the front license plate. I think it was Wisconsin; we were in central IL.

Oscar Meyer probably has eights of weinermobiles. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will stick around. I joined here before the "crash" lol. Not nearly as much "hair splitting" here.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I am glad that you all are sticking around. You will see this is a good forum and the folks here are good people. We have our discussions like everyone else and not everybody agrees with each other, but we do respect everyone's opinion and only one person has ever been banned here for life.

We are treated very well here by the Moderators. :)

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I'm not one to like drama at all. I have found this thread to be full of drama and if you're happy here why worry about another site?
Seriously? You think this thread is full of drama? I'm not trying to be contentious or anything...but I'm totally baffled by your comment. All I see in this thread is a couple of jokes made about what will be considered now and in the future as a comical event here at ModernCamaro...because we haven't seen that much activity in years...lol :D And as far as we're concerned...IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seriously? You think this thread is full of drama? I'm not trying to be contentious or anything...but I'm totally baffled by your comment. All I see in this thread is a couple of jokes made about what will be considered now and in the future as a comical event here at ModernCamaro...because we haven't seen that much activity in years...lol :D And as far as we're concerned...IT'S ALL GOOD!!!
Agreed!! Like I said in the other thread, nobody here (well except for a couple people) has anything really bad to say about the other site. But even over there they have their internal conflicts, drama, and lots of their members actually hate that site. We were just picking at them a bit in harmless fun. And I think we all kinda enjoyed the extra attention we got over here. But in a couple more days this will all totally die down and it'll be back to business as usual. No thread on the web is perfect...they all have some drama. We are no different. So hopefully people will give us a break for showing off these past couple days. If not then it's their loss. But I started this thread just to get some laughs out of people. To all the C5ers who are sticking around, it's great to have you here!!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I am glad that you all are sticking around. You will see this is a good forum and the folks here are good people. We have our discussions like everyone else and not everybody agrees with each other, but we do respect everyone's opinion and only one person has ever been banned here for life.

We are treated very well here by the Moderators. :)
I've been here for almost five years. In that time I have seen some great people discuss on the forum and I have seen some annoying people post as well but overall the people here will help you out if you ask

1 - 20 of 48 Posts