Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
well heres a warm and fuzzy welcome from tennessee........ yeah jk.:)

welcome to the board man, awesome looking 35th, i got a 30th back home

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome Rico Suave!

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Welcome from the land of sun.. Balmy New England.. ;)

Its actually in the 40-50 here in Jan..

but it will be a blizzard here next week probably.lol

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! I realized from your sig. pic I recognize your car from the 35th LE forum. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love the overall look of your Z. The grille goes very well with the stripes and wheels. you've done a great job and makes it obvious you are an enthusiast. :cool:

I don't think those stripes need the SS scoop and black applique either. looks good with or without those, IMHO. ;)

the fbody I had previous to the LE was a NBM '99 Z28 with the sport appearance package like yours has, and I really liked the way that looked. I missed it at first on the LE. :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
welcome, enjoy the crowd. so far everyone seems to be sane. but im not totally sure yet. think we all are insane for being extremly happy for just a rumor :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there everyone!!! I used to be 93indy5 but i trade up for a Y2K Camaro SS with 8k miles on him. And its manual 6. I never knew driving a stick was this much fun. Everyday car is a 06 Monte Carlo SS which is a lot of fun as well. I been here for a while lurking in the corners just changed my name thanks to Timmy. So i figured i say Hello to you all. And Yes i am one of the people that kept the faith as far as Scott Settlemire tellings us on CHirpthird to keep the faith as far as their being another CAMARO one day.;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
...And its manual 6. I never knew driving a stick was this much fun...
my Z06 is my first stick, and I sure regret waiting to learn how much fun they are too. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts